Tackling a declutter situation in the house can seem intimidating. It does not have to be so difficult. Here are some easy tips on how to declutter your household. Take a deep breath and let out a sigh of relief, because this is going to be simple and maybe…fun.
Bins and Baskets
- Bins and baskets are your best friends when dealing with clutter. They are the perfect tools to help you organize. The best part is that it allows for extra storage and they are easy to use. Baskets and bins can also add some color or design to the room.
- That closet that seems to be growing every single day deserves a good clean out. It is time to go through those clothes and decide if to keep it or leave it. One you have filled up a trash bag or two, you can drop off all those clothes at your local Goodwill store.
- When going through your things deciding to keep it or not, keep in mind one question: have I used this within the last year? If you said yes, then keep the item, but if it has not seen the light of day within a year toss it out.
Clean that fridge
- That fridge of yours is in need of a deep clean. Go throw all the expiration dates, wipe down those shelves and toss out what you do not need. A fridge that is overflowing is one that needs some attention and maybe some bleach.
- Doing an inventory check in those cabinets and pantries can be a huge declutter help. Before you go shopping for anything go double check to see if you already have what you need. Keeping inventory can also save your wallet a few extra bucks.
Decluttering is something that everyone has to tackle regularly in life. These easy life-cluttering hacks can help cut down the clutter easily. This does not have to be a stressful thing when you know what to do.