Porches can be a great place to let your creativity fly. This is the first thing people see when they walk up to your home. These DIY projects are a great way for your porch to come to life and feel welcoming. Let’s face it, no one really like a boring porch. We are here to help you spruce up your porch.
- Adding a fun chalkboard on the porch is a creative way to great guests. Ask Anna has the perfect DIY instructions to show you how to create this. All you need is an old window and some chalkboard spray. It is a simple process and it is a cute accent to have on your front porch.
- A little extra light never hurt anyone, especially if it is cute. These outdoor chandeliers bring a rustic feel to your porch. All Things Heart and Home have a DIY tutorial that helps show how to make these perfect chandeliers. You will need some grapevine balls, Christmas lights, twine and a bird branch to hang them on. The steps are easy and can be done in one whole day.
Vertical Pallet Garden
- If you do not have enough room on your porch for plants then you can just hang them! Jenna Burger Design is the genius behind this DIY project. This project just a little more work than the others, but it is worth the work. In six easy steps you will have you own garden hanging on a pallet.
Wooden crate coffee table
- This cute crate table is a nice touch to any front porch. If you need to recycle crates then this is the DIY project for you. The Legal Duchess has the best tutorial for this DIY project. You are able to do this project in five easy steps. The best part is that you can stain or paint the crates any color to make them your own.
“Eat up” bar
- The best way to create a table for a small porch is just making your railing wider. Rhyme Farm shows you how to create this genius project. It is a cute and functional project that can get the family outside and eat together. This is also a great thing to use to entertain guests for an outdoor barbecue.