To arrange the removal of large items for disposal, it’s best to get in touch with the designated public waste collector (PWC) responsible for your area. Do note that there will be a separate fee associated with the removal of bulky items. Alternatively, you have the option to hire the services of any licensed waste collector for this purpose.

Call Now Button